I live abroad, how can I withdraw money?

Just send us an application for the payment of unit certificates. But it must contain documents and signatures at the embassy of the state concerned. You will also need to enter the current account in the form IBAN, SWIFT, BIC, and the bank's address. And if you visit beautiful Slovakia, we'll be happy to process your request in person at any 365.bank branch.

Update: 05.05.2023 02:24

Cookie settings 🍪

We use cookies on our website to help improve your user experience and for anonymous traffic analysis. You can set the use of cookies in your browser or through cookie settings. You can find more information about how we use cookies and how to disable them in our Privacy Statement [SK] and Cookie Policy [SK].

Accept all cookies
Cookie setup