Can unit certificates be transferred between persons?

  • Yes. Transferring a unit certificate (UC) means a change of owner of the UC on the basis of a written purchase or donation agreement concluded in accordance with the Securities Act. In order to register the change at 365.invest, we need a written order from the transferor and transferee, from which we can clearly identify the will of the transferor and transferee. This written order must include:
  • signatures of the transferor and transferee,
  • date of its signing,
  • the transferee (the happy new unit certificate holder) must have an asset account set up, i.e. he/she has signed a Framework Agreement on investing and setting up an asset account.


You can set up an asset account and transfer UC at any 365.bank branch.

Update: 05.05.2023 02:24

Cookie settings 🍪

We use cookies on our website to help improve your user experience and for anonymous traffic analysis. You can set the use of cookies in your browser or through cookie settings. You can find more information about how we use cookies and how to disable them in our Privacy Statement [SK] and Cookie Policy [SK].

Accept all cookies
Cookie setup